It is widely known that chamomile and lavender tea works wonder to help you sleep. Chamomile consist of substances called Apigenin, an occurring antioxidant that promote sleepiness and reduce insomnia. Meanwhile, lavender with its relaxing smell able to improve your sleeping quality. This super soothing combination of herbs making this recipe the ultimate caffeine-free herbal ice tea to go to for summer relaxation.
2 teaspoon dried chamomile
1 teaspoon dried lavender
1 teaspoon fresh mint
2 cup boiling water
1. Place dried chamomile and lavender inside the tea pot, pour in hot boiling water
2. Let it steep for 5 minutes, let it cool, put in the fridge and let it chilled
1. Using Polar Ice maker, pour water to the white ice compartment
2. Place the holed clear ice compartment on top of the white ice compartment
3. Place several buds of lavender inside the compartment
3. Place the stacked compartments to the tray.
4. Place tray in the freezer. Keep it in the fridge for at least 8 hours for perfect ice.
Chamomile Lavender Ice Tea
1. Pour in chilled tea to Swanz Tumbler
2. Placed tea ice inside, enjoy your chilled chamomile lavender ice tea!
Watch Recipe Video here: