Summer time is here! What is better than a freshly made watermelon punch to beat the heat with? It's light, sweet and refreshing, a perfect recipe for you to try at home.
Watermelon Punch 300 grams cubed seeded watermelon
50ml sugar syrup
100ml Pineapple Juice
Directions: Mint Ice
1. Using Polar Ice maker, pour water to the white ice compartment
2. Place the holed clear ice compartment on top of the white ice compartment
3. Place a piece of mint leaf inside the tray
4. Place the stacked compartments to the tray
5. Place tray in the freezer. Keep it in the fridge for at least 8 hours for perfect ice.
1. Cut 300 gr of watermelon into cubes, remove the seeds.
2. In blender, mix cubed watermelon, sugar syrup and pineapple juice. Blend well.
3. Pour into Swanz Flask
4. Add mint leaves and Mint Ice for garnish.
5. Enjoy! Swanz Flask keeping ice and drinks chilled for more than 8 hours.
Watch Video Here: